Prison-Babes.com hosts web pages for ladies in prison. These female prisoners are looking for many things, including pen-pals, love, marriage, and a good solid relationship with men and women in the free world. These ladies do not have access to the Internet, their only means of contact with the outside world is by writing letters. Writing letters is a lost art, one that would be good to revive in these times of texting, and the awful abbreviations that entail. Try writing a lady or two as pen-pals and maybe you’ll find that you have more in common with them than you think. We know they’ll enjoy receiving the letters, and believe you’ll find that you enjoy writing, plus you might just make a new friend. Who knows, you may even find romance, but don’t begin writing thinking that you’ll find the love of your life. Start writing just to write to someone. You’ll brighten their day, and Prison-Babes.com believes they will brighten yours as well.
1) These ads are written by unique individuals expressing their desires. They may completely honest or may be complete fabrications or they may be visions of how they wish life to be. You will have to decide what to believe. Some are honest…some are not.
2) These ads are generally posted as-is, without editing nor censorship of any kind. The editor does, however, retain the right to modify the content.
3) This site exists solely for informational purposes. These are not intended to be endorsements of any kind. This site has no financial or any other involvement of any kind with any of the people listed.
4) Ads on this site run for the length of their sentence. The ad cost is $25 and runs for the duration of your sentence.
5) Ads may be paid via Pay Pal, cash or stamps. In keeping with the way ‘Gabby’ allowed inmates to pay for ads, stamps will be accepted. A $25 ad can be paid using 75 Class A “Forever” stamps (3 stamps per dollar of ad cost). If you’re going to pay using stamps, contact Al by clicking the following link, or email us via info@Prison-Babes.com to obtain the total cost of your particular ad.
6) Once an ad is placed, there are no refunds.
Please use caution when using any interpersonal services on the Internet. The inmates whose advertisements you read or reply to on this web site are the publishers of any information contained therein. Prison-Babes.com is not the publisher of such information, but merely provides the forum in which prisoners may place a pen pal advertisement onto the Internet. Prison-Babes.com has NOT investigated the truth nor accuracy of any statement made by any inmate seeking a pen-pal. You can find more information about the inmate, including their crime, by calling their prison directly and/or using an Internet search engine (MSN, Dogpile, Google, Yahoo!, etc.). When using an Internet search engine try putting the word PRISONER either before or after the inmate’s name. There are many links to county jails as well as state and federal prisons, and you are encouraged to look up as much information about these inmates as possible, especially if you contemplate sending them anything of value. It is not recommended that you send money or offer support of any kind to your pen-pals unless you can afford to do so without expectation of any return. Prison-Babes.com accepts no responsibility for any statement made by any pen-pal advertiser. In responding to a pen-pal ad, “YOU AGREE” to hold Prison-Babes.com and its owners, employees or agents harmless from all costs. Moreover, any liabilities, damages, or attorney’s fees caused, directly or indirectly, by any reply to such advertisement or by any contact with any inmate or former inmate you may meet through this service is not our responsibility. In no event will Prison-Babes.com be held liable for any incidental, consequential, exemplary, or other damages arising from or relating to your use of this service.